Data protection information of the Holistic Foundation, Werner-Otto-Str. 1-7, 22179 Hamburg.
Since May 25, 2018, the uniform requirements of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) have applied throughout Europe in the area of data protection. In the following data protection information we inform you about the processing of personal data by the Holistic Foundation, Werner-Otto-Str. 1-7, 22179 Hamburg, Germany, in accordance with the DSGVO and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG 2018). Please read our data protection information carefully.
Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by
represented by Benjamin Otto
22179 Hamburg Germany
Email address: email@example.com
for the website https://holistic.foundation/.
Every time you access websites/applications, information is sent to the server of our website / application by the respective internet browser of your respective terminal device and temporarily stored in log files. The data records stored in this process contain the following data, which are stored until they are automatically deleted: Date and time of the request, name of the page accessed, IP address of the requesting device, referrer URL (the URL from which you came to our website), the amount of data transferred, loading time, as well as product and version information of the respective browser used, and the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the
- Ensuring a smooth connection,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website/application,
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
A direct conclusion on your identity is not possible on the basis of the information and will not be drawn by us.
The data will be stored and automatically deleted once the aforementioned purposes have been achieved. The standard periods for deletion are based on the criterion of necessity.
Data processing upon conclusion of contract
If you conclude a contract with us, we process the data required for the conclusion, implementation or termination of the contract with you.
The legal basis for this is Article 6 paragraph 1 letters a) and b) DSGVO, i.e. you provide us with the data on the basis of the respective contractual relationship between you and us.
We store the data collected for the execution of the contract for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of any legal claims. After the expiry of this period, we retain the information required under commercial and tax law for the contractual relationship for the legally specified periods. For this period, the data will be processed again solely in the event of a review by the tax authorities.
You have the possibility to get in contact with us in several ways. By e-mail, by phone, by contact form or by mail. If you contact us, we use the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with in this context solely for the purpose of contacting you and processing your request.
The legal basis for this data processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a), art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b), art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) DSGVO as well as art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) DSGVO.
They are legally entitled to the following rights:
- the right to obtain information about your personal data stored by us (Art. 15 DSGVO), in particular you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected directly from you;
- the right to have incorrect data corrected or correct data completed (Art. 16 DSGVO);
- the right to delete your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO), unless we are required to comply with statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage;
- the right to restrict the processing of your data (Art. 18 DSGVO), insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. the right to have selected data stored by us about you transferred in a common, machine-readable format, or to demand transfer to another responsible party;
- the right to appeal to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters. The supervisory authority responsible for the Holistic Foundation is the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
You can assert the aforementioned rights to which you are entitled against us at firstname.lastname@example.org.